Related keywords (hereinafter referred to as “Cap – Cobertura Automática para Piscinas” or “CAP” or “us”) is responsible for maintaining the site www.coberturascap.com (hereinafter referred to as “Site”).
Thank you for visiting our Site. Be sure to carefully read the Terms and Conditions presented on this page, as any use of this Site means that you accept the Terms and Conditions presented herein.
- Copyright and other proprietary rights
The contents of this Site, including trademarks, designs, logos, texts, images, audio and video materials, are the property of A AR PEÇAS, LDA., Unless otherwise indicated, and are protected under the general terms of law and national and international legislation for the protection of Intellectual Property. You may not display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or otherwise use the content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior express written consent.
The contents of this Site are protected by copyright and related rights, Industrial Property Rights, the Law of Computer Crime and are owned by used AR PEÇAS, LDA.
- Contents and warranties
The information on this Site has been included in good faith and is for general information only, and its use is at your own risk.
We reserve the right to make changes and corrections, suspend or terminate the Site when deemed appropriate and without the need for any prior notice.
- Liability, use and risk
The way you use this Site and the content contained herein is solely at your own risk.
With respect to any user of the site, we will not be liable for any damage, loss or injury arising from the correct or incorrect use of this site and its contents, access to the computer or computer system by third parties, viruses, etc.
This site contains links to third-party sites. These links are provided solely for the convenience and accessibility of the user. We do not endorse the content of any such third party sites and we are not responsible for the content of any of these sites. Access to and access to any of these third-party sites is at your entire risk.
- Forbidden activities
Any activity that is considered by us to be inappropriate and/or likely to be unlawful under applicable law to this Site, including but not limited to:
- Any act that may constitute a violation of privacy (including the sending of private information to this Site without the consent of the affected person) or any other legal rights of the individuals;
- Use this Site to defame and/or injure AR PEÇAS, LDA., Its employees, or other natural or legal persons, or act in a way that discredits the reputation of the company;
- Send to this Site files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of AR PEÇAS, LDA. or ownership of natural persons;
- Placing or transmitting to this Site any unauthorized content, including, but not limited to, content that is likely to cause, in our view, harm or prejudice, or otherwise violate the network security systems of AR PEÇAS, LDA. or third parties, content that is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic content or that presents content that may be classified as illegal in general.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Site for illegal purposes or any other purposes that may be considered unworthy of our image. The usurpation, counterfeiting, exploitation of usurped or counterfeited content, illegitimate identification and unfair competition are criminally punishable.
- Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
Related keywords and the user of this Site accept, without reservation, that any dispute or litigation resulting from the use of this Site will be governed by Portuguese law.