What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your computer, phone, or any other device with internet access, containing information about your browsing that site.
Our cookies have different functions:
– Essential Cookies: Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our site. Allows site navigation and usage of applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
– Analytic Cookies: We use these cookies to analyze how users use the site and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the site, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services of the site that we think are of interest to users. These cookies are used only for statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
– Functional Cookies: We use feature cookies to allow us to recall user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user’s name every time the user accesses the site.
In a nutshell, feature cookies retain user preferences for site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
The cookies used can be:
– Permanent Cookies: They are stored at the level of the browser of Internet in their devices of access (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site. Usually they are used to direct the navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session Cookies: These are temporary, remain in the cookies of your browser until you leave the site. The information obtained allows you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Yes, cookies can be disabled in your browser. Please note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent certain web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, your website navigation.
If you wish to block or delete cookies from this site, you may do so by modifying your browser’s settings. Although the parameterization of each is different, it is common to configure in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For details on configuring cookies, see the “Help” menu in your browser.